Volunteer With Us
Thank you for your willingness to share your time and knowledge in support of our community.
Volunteers support the College through a wide variety of roles. You can choose how to volunteer by selecting from the range of options listed on our registration form, or suggest an activity based on your specialist skills and expertise.
To register your interest in volunteering complete a Volunteer Registration form – Available Here – and email to Lauren McKee, People, Culture & Compliance Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and wellbeing of our community is our top priority, and so all Encounter volunteers are required to complete and maintain the following certifications:
- Working With Children Check – Available Here.
- Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care (Fundamentals Only) – Available Here.
- Encounter Lutheran College Volunteer Orientation & Volunteer Code of Conduct – View Here
Scheduled Volunteer Orientation Sessions at Encounter Lutheran College
Click Here to book a place at any session and visit the front desk upon arrival.
Term 1 – Week 6
- Monday 06-03-2023 at 3:30pm
- Tuesday 07-03-2023 at 9:00am
If you are unable to attend a scheduled time, please contact Lauren McKee to find a suitable alternative.
Looking After Our Volunteers