Work With Us
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Encounter Lutheran College.
At Encounter, we are dedicated to finding the best possible candidates for every position. Individuals who will both complement our College community and enhance our professional practice. In return we offer a vibrant, inclusive, and connected workplace that will support you to achieve your professional and personal aspirations.
If you have any questions about employment at Encounter, you are encouraged to direct a confidential enquiry to Lauren McKee, People, Culture & Compliance Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8552 8880.
ICT Support Officer: Click here for the Candidate Information Pack
Teaching Positions Commencing 2023:
- Classroom Teacher – Ongoing: Position Description Selection Criteria
- Music & The Arts Teacher – Ongoing: Position Description Selection Criteria
Middle & Senior School
- Classroom Teacher Year 7 – Ongoing & Contract: Position Description Selection Criteria
- Maths & Science Teacher – Ongoing: Position Description Selection Criteria
To apply for a 2023 teaching position, email an application to Lauren McKee, People Culture & Compliance Manager, at email@example.com by 9am Monday 29 August 2022. Applications should include:
- Cover Letter: Maximum of one page, identifying the reasons for your interest in the position.
- Resume: Professional resume inclusive of two employment references.
- Selection Criteria: Complete the fillable PDF template provided.